Meet Our Doctors
Our high success rates have been the result of the best teamwork that comes from each one of us working independently towards one goal in unison. Successful fertility treatment is all about teamwork.
- Saini IVF and Fertility Research Centre was founded by Dr.Pratibha Saini (MS) & Dr. Antriksh Saini (MS) and was established in 1993. Although, the centre only provided basic fertility services, in late 1999 - early 2000 ART (IVF & ICSI) services were offered. We have the distinction of achieving the first test tube baby of Uttarakhand and Western UP on 13 June 2001, and first ICSI baby in 2004.
- Dr.Pratibha Saini has been trainedby some of the best and highly respected individuals in the field of reproduction. Prof.H Van der Ven,Prof.Dr.Krebs and Dr. Marcus Montag at the dept. of Human reproduction and Gynecological Endocrinology at Universitats-Frauenklinik atBonn,Germanyin1994.
- Bonn University was founded 200 years ago and considered to be one of Germany's and indeed Europe's most important institutes of higher educationand research centre.It is rated in top 115 universities globally and very high within the European Union as well. However, in the field of Human reproduction, it is one of the best in world, amongst Monash University, Melbourne and Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Since, 1994 Dr. Pratibha Saini is a regular visitor of the University to increase her knowledge in the field of ART and to fine tune her skills in IVF-ET,ICSI,IVM, vitrification and now planning for Stem Cell Culture and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in near future.
- Saini IVF is amongst the first few centres in India to achieve successfully pregnancies using the Day-5/6 Blastocyst transfer technique in more than 2500 treatment cycles of IVF and ICSI and 4000 Intrauterine insemination cycles (IUI)on an annual basis. Saini IVF and it's team strives to constantly achieve higher than global average take home baby rate of 35 to 40%, and has been at times successful in comparison to some of the best centres in the world. Saini IVF also has an equally active Endoscopy unit in foot hills of Himalayas in green valley of Dehradun, India. It offers state of the art technology in a completely private and sensitive environment under expert group of doctors and scientists.
- Saini IVF and Fertility Research Centre has a modern state of the art laboratory,from counselling to embryo transfer is done with an expert team, including embryology, patient counselling, ovulation induction and oocyte retrieval. Our team is confident about the success rates and also communicate with the patient about the quality of their embryos and about the fate of forthcoming pregnancy. Saini IVF offers complete ART procedures under one roof. This include basic male and female evaluation, counselling, detailed semen analysis, IUI, IVF, ICSI (MESA, PESA, TESA), Oocyte donation,embryology and finally embryo transfer.
Dr. Antriksh Saini
- Dr.Antriksh Saini s/o Dr.Radhey Lal Saini belongs to a freedom fighter and doctors family. Dr.Antriksh Saini is born and brought up in Khatuli, UP. He completed his bachelor's degree in medicine (MBBS) from GSVM in 1987. Thereon, he went to do his post-graduation (MS) in Ophthalmology. He did his work-experience in Ophthalmology fromSitapurEye Hospital.
Dr.Antriksh Saini along with Dr.Pratibha Saini opened up the doors for infertile couples in Dehradun.They were both trained in ART from Germany, Bonn University. Dr.Antriksh lead onto help Dr.Pratibha Saini to open up Uttarakhand's and Western UP 1staccredited IVF centre. He has been past-president of Nursing home Association Dehradun, also been active member of IMA and UNESCO. He is also been presenting his research work in ART at various national and international conferences.