1. Pretreatment With with hydrotubation in infertility management improves pregnancy rates - Participated and presented at 18th World Congress on Fertility and Sterlity (IFFS 2004 ) in Montreal , Canada 23 and 28 May, 2004.
2. A New Approach Of Recombinant FSH doses in Subfertlity with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Endocrine Journal in The Endocrine Society of Australia at 48th Annual Scientific meeting Perth, Australia in 2005.
3. Clomiphene Citrate versus Recombinant FSH for ovulation induction in sub fertility associated with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Oral presentation in ESHRE 2005 (European Society for Human Reproduction) held at Copenhagen, Denmark.
4. Scientific paper on PCR evaluation was accepted in ASRM 2006(American Society for Reproductive Medicine) held at New Orleans USA.
5. Combine Evaluation of nucleic acid amplification (PCR) and tuberculin test (PPD) in diagnosis of asymptomatic endometrial tuberculosis in infertile female. Oral presentation at 21 World Congress on Infertility & Sterility (IFFS 2007) May 2007 in Durban,South Africa.
6. Improved pregnancy rates with estrogen administration in follicular phase of previously failed IVFET/ICSI cycle due to poor endometrial growth. ASRM 2009, Atlanta,Georgia,USA.
7. New protocol of ovulation induction with GnRh antagonist compared with Gnrh analogue long protocol in IVFET/ICSI cycles. ESHRE 2010, Rome, Italy.
8. Randomised Control trial of low dose gonadotropin in polycystic ovarian syndrome for controlled ovarian stimulation with GnRH agonist long protocol. ESHRE 2014, Lisbon, Portugal.